Dentacryl® HXL Acrylic Teeth
- Natural fluorescence even under ultra-violet light, which means better aesthetics than other acrylic teeth.
- Precision moulded and hand-finished to give superior strength and durability.
- Special posteriors have freely interacting cusps. Whether on a fixed articulator, a well-balanced occlusion is more quickly achieved throughout bilateral excursions in a variety of planes.
- Posterior moulds are available in graduated sizes with a natural buccal contour and reduced basal profile. This keeps bulk and grinding to a minimum. Dentacyrl® HXL has Special Incisal Blending.
- Far exceed International as well as British Standards(B.S No.3990 and ISO No.3336)